The Controller of personal data hereby informs you, as the data subject, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, General Data Protection Regulation, of the following.
The Controller of personal data is Justmighty s.r.o., identification no. 029 97 274, with registered office at Palackého třída 297/51, Královo Pole, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic, filed with the Registry Court in Brno, file number C 83149, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +420 720 316 570 (hereinafter “the Company”).
The Company processes personal data about your person, namely your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
This personal data is processed on the basis of entering and delivering an agreement for the purpose of your being contacted by the Company.
The Company processes the obtained personal data automatically in an electronic format. The Company has no right to make the personal data available to a third party.
The Company will process personal data for an unlimited period of time until the expiration of the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
The Company hereby informs you that based on the processing of personal data you have the following rights:
- right to access to your personal data which the Company processes,
- right to rectification of your personal data,
- right to erasure of your personal data,
- right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- right to data portability,
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”) this website places files on your device which are generally referred to as cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your computer to remember the setup and activity so that you do not have to enter this information repeatedly. It enables the website to record information on your visit, for example the language or basket content. This can make your next visit to the website easier and more convenient. Cookies are not dangerous but they do play a role in protecting your privacy. Cookies cannot be used for the identification of website visitors or for abusing the login information.
Types of cookies
- Essential cookies: These cookie files are essential for you to be able to navigate on the website and use special functions of the site. Without these cookies some functions of the website cannot be used.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable the website to gather the user’s preferences, such as the language. They personalise and improve the user’s experience on the website.
- Functional cookies: These cookie files gather information on the user’s activity. This information becomes a part of reports aimed at improving the website. All gathered data is anonymous.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements relevant for the users and their preferences. They can also be used to store and measure the efficiency of an advertising campaign which the user encountered during the session on a specific website. We also use third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) to analyse the traffic. These cookies are controlled by third parties and we are unable to read or record this data.
Consent with the placement of cookies